Saturday, July 15, 2006

DMX's Drama

It's official...the topic of the discussion is DMX. June was a very drama filled month for rapper DMX/Earl Simmons. On June 2, he was stopped in White Plains for driving erratically. IThe po po said he cut another motorist off and was speeding . He was driving a 2001 Chevy Suburban, for those of ya'll that like to know that type of stuff. He was charged with a misdemeanor charge of aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. Just nine days later on June 16, he was issued a summons for driving on the shoulder of the road. This was beacause his 2006 Chevy Suburban was struck by another vehicle as he attempted to reenter traffic, while avoiding congestion on the Hutchinson River Parkway in Harrison, New York. DMX was supposed to be in court on June 16 to face the June 2 charges, but his appearance was postponed at the behest of his attorney. His appearance date was moved to June 21 to face the White Plains charges. I don't know what happened on that court date. I will find out, but I do know that he is supposed to go to court on my birthday that will be in Harrison, New York on July 21,( HEY~) , and that's for the incident on the Hutchinson River Parkway. Is he a non-driving son-of-a-gun? Is all of these incidents publicity stunts? Were the police in AZ trippin'? Hatin' on a brutha, watchin' his every move? What are your thoughts on this ? Blog them here, and if you chat on the wize records website you should know that one night we are going to meet and sit there and chat about it. All are welcome just go there create a name, leave an email address , and you're ready to chat. I will email you the times and dates. This seems to be a topic that you all are eager to discuss>>whoo-da- thunk- it?>>>LOLOL...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said; If he wasn't a black man from NY who is a chart topping rapper, the police in Arizona wouldn't have paid that nigga no mind, and you know it! only reason this is even news is because he's DMX. I had tickets too! I had a string of shytt that I had to keep going to court over too, and before you even go there, no I never commited no felony, or shytt like that. All my shytt was traffic infractions, and most of the niggas I know either had to ,or are currently going through that dumb shit too.It all started when I got a new ride, and every time I change my shytt I get pulled over at least twice. That's how it is here, and plus I know niggas that aint even got no ride, they shytt is strait junk, but they be bumpin', and they got nice wheels, and just like me they got pulled over way too f*ckin'much too!Publicity aint got shytt to do with this! Wize you a black woman. I know you know! Unless you one of these oreo muthaf*ckas who think there aint no more racist crackers with badges running around here, and there is no need for affirmative action! Let them tell it--> we all gettin' harrassed on purpose for publicity?

Unknown said...

LOL Jimi...I'm not one of these oreo MF's....LOLOL I agree that it's highly likely that he is actually getting pulled over alot, but at the same time i think if you know how it is , why wouldn't be on yo P's and Q's??? I have had my share of being pulled over too, especially when I was younger. Not so bad when you a female though. But I can testify to going in a dept. store, and automatically being followed all over it like i'm a known thief. I know they watchin' me,I know why they watchin' me, so it would be stupid for me in that environment to do something like stand behind a rack packed with clothes all off in a corner crowded with racks shoving something down in my purse lookin' all left and right bobbin' my head up and down lookin' all suspcicious!!
Some of ya'll be knowin' and do dumb stuff! If I'm a famous rapper, and I'm worried about my safety, I'm going to hire people to protect me! Like snoop did...lol..If you got to have a gun, then get a permit for it idiot!!!Because you know sooner or later you're going to run into the police, just like I know sooner or later I'm going to go in a store and they're gonna be following me all around like a criminal from the moment I walk in the door!

Anonymous said...

you're both right.

Anonymous said...

naw. it aint publicity.

Anonymous said...

Hey.Did ya'll see DMX's show? I saw it..it's weak!

Unknown said...

I haven't seen it. Heard about it though. Plus I know one of the people who work behind the scenes on it, so I wouldn't say nothing negative about it, even if it was wack because people got to work! The success of that show means somebody has a job, you feel me?
Is there any show on BET that you do like, and don't say uncut ...lol

Unknown said...

Ok. On the next DMX show, he's going to be golfing. Umm.That's gangsta. Ok I'm going to leave that one alone!

*smiles*

Anonymous said...

LOL angie! I know thas a trip. Need a new topic now please..lol

Unknown said...

Any suggestions!

Anonymous said...

Nah. Well sorta, cause I thought about you recently when I was watchin' VH-1, and they had Flava Flave on their talkin'.What do you think of Flava Flave? I mean , everybody is trying to get with him. I don't think he's cute, and he is a crack addict. I am not understanding what in the world do all these white girls see in his azz, do you?-->LOL

Unknown said...

GAAAAAASSSSSSSPPPPP!!!!!!!!****
Troo!!!! OH NO! I Got to give you a Cyber Slap for that! I LOVE PUBLIC ENEMY>>>>WHY IZ YOU HATIN' ON FLAVA FLAVE!!!!! DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM REALLY?? OH MY GOD!!! OK, OK, OK. LEMME CATCH MY BREATH. GOT TOO MUCH TO SAY HERE, HMMM. TELL YOU WHAT I WILL START A WHOLE NEW POST ABOUT FLAVA FLAVE, AND I'LL WRITE AN ARTICLE. BECAUSE WHAT I THINK CAN NOT BE COMPRESSED INTO THIS COMMENT. Whew, you playin' right?>>>LOL How can you not love Flava Flave??