Thursday, July 20, 2006

From DMX to DMC

OK. OK. OK. I thought you all were hot for the whole DMX drama, but apparantly we've exhausted that! I have been busy for the past couple of days, and it looks like you Hip Hop Gumbo bloggers were too, because there is no new post.Has anyone caught Rev. Run's show lately?I know we've got old school and new schoolers here too.New schoolers tend to watch more T.V., and so I'm assuming you all know of the show. In case you don't,the season premiere of Run's House was on June 15th. It's the 2nd season of the series.The show basically follows former Run-DMC frontman, and his fam day in and day out.Question: What do you think of Rev. Run's show?Is it hip and funny, or lame and crummy?Like that last line. LOLOL
Rev. Run also has a site that gives daily words of wisdom, for you people of faith. You can receive daily words of wisdom in your email. http://www.revswordsofwisdom.com/
You can learn more about the show, and see a piece of it at MTV Overdrive >>http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/
-wize

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

like you ever watch tv-->LOL
I saw the show. It is.um**Ok, hold up. Let me back up a minute 1st. Cause I know angie.LOLOL I'm OLD SCHOOL! I LOVED RUN DMC!!!I still rock Addidas, It's like that, and that's the way it is-->LOL Wize,I know, your not old school or new school you middle school...lol...you said that a trillion times, but --> THE SHOW IS WEAK!! HE'S BORING, HE HAS NO FLAVA, and admitt it, --> HE HAS NO SHINE!
Ok. But I love Run. The show sucks though, and I'm sick of all these reality shows any dam way. Can somebody please think up some other show idea please?

Unknown said...

I watch T.V. sometimes Troo. *smiles*.Why you hatin'on Run? If he was fine,you'd like the show.

Anonymous said...

Hey.Did ya'll see DMX's show? I saw it..it's weak!

Anonymous said...

angie. you know what? I don't care if he was fine as R. Kelley, butt naked , and hung like an african elephant!-->He's still boring! lol

Anonymous said...

deep-->YES!!!!!!his show is lame too!

Unknown said...

LOL>>>WHAAA? Troo >LOL>"IF" he was fine as r. kelly, butt naked, and hung like elephant..
*Laugh Out Loud!* I'd be watchin t.v. alot mo' than sometimes...lololol>>Whew>u sick!!
Anyway, I am such a loyal fan of Run DMC,that I'll give the show some play even if it is lame,NOW!!

Anonymous said...

{Laugh out loud} I'd watch more T.V. too! A lot more! ;o]

Anonymous said...

I fit that description. :o)

Unknown said...

lol teresa.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm

Unknown said...

LOL Taylor. What you hmmm'n about?
Don't tell me you thought one of us was gonna bite? >> :o}

Anonymous said...

:o} LOL wize. It doesn't matter if I catch anything or not.
I like to fish->Period*

Unknown said...

Hmmm

*smiles*

Anonymous said...

You made me smile. 4 real-> :o}

Unknown said...

Cool.