Friday, August 04, 2006

Ya Gotta Love Flavor Flav!

Ya Gotta Love Flavor Flav!
by angie Wize
I am old enough to remember when Hip Hop was a toddler. When I think of political rap groups, the 1st one to pop in my mind will always be"Public Enemy"! When I say ,"Ya gotta love Flavor Flav", I'm not saying you have to love what he represents. Let me break it down to ya like this:I went to a concert in NY once, and "Public Enemy" had a creepy figure in Klu Klux Klan Garb on stage. It was lynched as they performed"Can't Truss It"!. And who can forget the 40 oz. malt liquour bottle with a freakin' skeleton in it! Ya gotta give them props for having props!

To read the rest of this article..
Click HERE>
www.wizerecords.com

Ya wanna see whats up with Public Enemy? Heres the link to their site.
www.publicenemy.com
">

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and website.