Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tell me that "Somethin'" girl didn't sh*t on Flavor Flav's Floor please?


Ummm....somebody help me please.She shat on the floor, twice!Why is her nasty butt still on tha show?They makin' me mad. Is it jes me please? Did any one who blogs here see "The Flavor of Love please?" She pooped on the floor. The cameras captured her picking it off the floor, trying to smear it with her hand, and then the cameras caught her smelling her hand. If that wasn't bad enough when she was going up the stairs some more poop dropped out her azz. Was this all about ratings? Is there any level we won't stoop too? Ya'll need to holla back at me asap please, this too wild to mull over by myself->lol Ya'll know I rarely put pics in my blog, but I had to show ya'll this chick here, 4 real..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAUGH OUT LOUD WIZE! See? I don't see why people are even supporting Flavor Flav. When I said it, you said, and I quote-->You Gotta Love Flavor Flav-->LOLOL

Unknown said...

Troooo! LOLOL>>Now I got to cut ya!LOLOL...Wait!, Am I bleeding? Did someone jes shoot a verbal dart at me? OOOUUUCH! Heffa! LOLL I still love Flavor Flav,and more importantly >>I love Public Enemy!Even when Chuck D. is not in agreement with Flav,I still love all them bruthas!Flav is forever in my memory as a part of Public Enemy, as such he's my brutha, and I got love for him. I wouldn't give him no personal play,but he can get plenty airplay!*smiles* Don't care what you say , what "Somethin' did, was sumthin' all right. Perhaps it was desperation. She aint one of them model chicks. And one things for sure, she won't ever be forgotten. If she's smart , she can use this as a springboard into more work. It's a shame! The level of desperation, exemplified by her nasty actions.But at the same time,in the entertainment biz that kinda passion/desperation could land her in many music videos, and movies.LOL ya jes never know.I respect that drive,and passion to be seen,in a way.But still, that sh*t was disgusting..LOL. Troo Blq, yo butt don't need to be tryna slam nobody, hear?Look atcha.Got so excited to draw fresh blood you couldn't even spell your own name!>>>One_Troo_BLQ_Queen! Like we used to say back in tha day,>>Now!

*smiles*

Anonymous said...

LAUGH OUT LOUD Ms. Wize.I still can't wait til that show is cancelled!It's an embarrassment to our people.

Anonymous said...

I think it was sexy.