Monday, March 16, 2015

Bringin' It All Together

I feel obligated to tell my readers , I'm Very Truly Sorry, for abandoning my Hip Hop gumbo blog. I've lived a whole lot of life since my last post, and i've been away soooooo long that I have to learn the internet all over again! Tying my Site to all the other sites, and creating new places to reach me, sheesh, its a wonder I have any fans at all! It is 3/16/15, and I don't even have a twitter account , yet, lol. I will be updating all my ish this week. Website, new free music for you true Wize fans, and supporters, and man, what else, oh yeah, you know I must share with you my journey these past years. I kept making music. Kept reading what's goin' on in the industry, some stuff made me smile, some stuff made me cry, and other things just made me say, hmmmm? A whole lot of BS goin' on in Hip hop today, please check back for a synopsis of my thoughts these past 3 years, and again, Thanks for visiting, supporting, waiting, writing, loving, hating, and all the wonderful actions that compel me to return. With Love Always- Wize

No comments: